About Jason M. James
Licensed Council Bluffs Realtor
I work tirelessly to earn your trust and respect as a professional assisting you in the completion of your most important real estate transactions.
My Professional Experience
I have 26 years of experience and have worked in the real estate business for my entire professional career. I serve as a broker at Heartland Properties in Council Bluffs, IA. Heartland has been my home since I started in real estate and I am proud to be a co-owner in the company.
I am the realtor for you because:
- I am a full-time realtor working for you all the time. Not like many part-time agents which still want paid a full commission. Real Estate is all I do and I do it well!
- I am knowledgeable and am always gathering more information and learning new techniques through educational classes and seminars.
- I work at your pace. I am not “pushy” or “high pressure.” I believe that when you are buying and you find the home you like, you will know. You don’t need a realtor trying to talk you into something you don’t want. When you are selling, I am helpful in advising you on the strengths and weaknesses of the offers you are getting.
- I am hard working and ethical.
- I am easy to talk to and trustworthy. I realize that many of the things that are discussed between realtors and clients are personal and confidential and I always respect that.
- I am in the top 2% of sales agents in sales volumes in Southwest Iowa and have received the Diamond Award from the Iowa Association of Realtors. This is the highest award given in recognition of listing and sales in real estate. This achievement is proof that I am doing the right things in real estate.
- I have a good working relationship with his colleagues in the business. This fact is very important because many transactions involve more than one realtor.
- I live by the “Golden Rule” – Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Your Friend in Real Estate
I’ve spent my entire life enjoying the beauty and great lifestyle in Southwest Iowa. I’m currently raising a wonderful family with my wife Shari. We enjoy being active members of our community and are always trying to discover new ways to make it better. We enjoy time with our extended family and friends and we take time to enjoy all of the activities the area has to offer. It is very rewarding for me to serve the people I am lucky enough to call friends and neighbors.